Database development module
- An introduction to Microsoft SQL Server
- Versions OF SQL SERVER
- Identify the features of client-server architecture
- Introducing parts of SQL.
- Use the SELECT statement with logical operators
RETRIEVING RESULT SETS
- Use wildcard
- Use order by clause
- Use the top keyword
- Use the distinct keyword
- Date and string functions
USING SUBQUERIES AND MANAGING DATABASE
- Use sub queries
- Use sub queries with the IN clause
- Use sub queries with the Any clause
- Use sub queries with the Exists clause
- Creating nested queries
- Use the SELECT INTO statement
- Use the UNION operator
REATING TABLES AND ENFORCING DATA INTEGRATING
- Create tables
- Use constraints
- Drop tables
MANAGE DATA IN TABLES
- Create rules
- Create defaults
- Manipulate tables using INSERT,DELETE,UPDATE statement
- Truncate table
IMPLEMENTING INDEXES AND VIEWS
- Create Indexes
- Differentiate types of indexes
- Create views
IMPLEMENTING RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN TABLES
IMPLEMENTING PROCEDURES, FUNCTIONS, CURSORS AND TRIGGERS
- Overview of stored procedures
- Specify types of stores procedures
- Types of cursors
- Create triggers
- Specify types of triggers
Database Administration module
Installing and Configuring SQL Server
Learn Installing and Configuring SQL Server.
Managing Databases and Files
Learn database planning and creation, and using database options to control database behavior.
Detail disaster recovery techniques for SQL Server
learn about the SQL Server security model and how to use SQL Server security features to control access to databases and their contents.
transfer data to and from SQL Server using UI and command-line tools, and learn about transferring and transforming data with SQL Server Integration Services.
Automating Administrative Tasks
learn how to automate routine administrative tasks using jobs, operators, and alerts.
techniques for configuring SQL Server replication.
Maintaining High Availability
Learn concepts and methods for maintaining high availability with SQL Server.
Monitoring SQL Server
to monitoring SQL Server performance and activity.