Data Ware Housing Course Detail
Data warehousing concepts are used to design, create and manage a data warehouse that provides a centralized company database. Data warehouses were first developed in the late 80's and early 90's as a response to the need for business analysis that could not be effectively met by current operational database systems. To meet this need, the process of the recording, collecting, filtering and loading of data into a database was revised, streamlined and customized to support analysis and decision-making. This serves to differentiate these data repositories from the regular transactional systems that are central to operations.
Kindly contact us for more detail for this course.
Please contact us for more detail about course.
0879 300 8772
0898 300 8772
Introduction to Data warehousing
- Introduction to Data warehousing?
- About Cognos 10 BI
- Cognos Connection
- Frame Work Manager
- Query Studio
- New Features in Cognos 10
- Report Studio and Overview of Cognos 8 Components & comparison with cognos10
- Introduction to Report Studio
- Cognos 10 Advanced Reporting Topics
- Analysis Studio
- Event Studio
- Informatica PowerCenter 9.x Developer
- Informatica 9.x PowerCenter Administration
- Informatica Data Quality 9.0.1
Complete Data Warehousing Courses